Saturday, June 20, 2009

Final ride

I am on my way back to the shop to put away my bike and I am going through the parking lot between 4th and 5th streets next to I-35 when a guy in a group of people standing next to a car says he wants a ride, I keep going because I am done, but then turn around and ask him where he wants to go...he says he has never been in a pedicab and could I just take him around the parking lot...I say sure and tell him and two friends to jump in, as they are etting into the pedicab two more people from their group want a ride, so I tell them I will take them next...I spin the first group around the lot, and then pick up the second group and do the same...they loved it, thanked me, and I snapped a couple of pictures (see photos above)...

Put away my bike and headed home for some Topo Chico, pizza, watermelon, and sleep...until next week...good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment