Saturday, June 13, 2009

Last rides

Dropped off the ride at Katz's Deli and was flagged down by a super drunk guy....who I think was coming on to me....couldn't really tell as he was basically just spitting out one word sentences, and telling me I was a whore...?...? Maybe that's what he wanted me to be... I couldn't really tell as his vocabulary was so limited and he just kept making hand gestures...at one point he wanted to buy me a drink...but I tried to point out to him that I was working and could not have a drink...he was very drunk and confused...as I drove off I watched him stopping two guys and starting the same thing again...lol

Picked up three people at the corner of 5th and Congress who wanted to go to 8th and Brazos...getting three people up Brazos is a decent workout...

Picked up a guy with his sister who was in town from Dallas, they wanted to take a pedicab to their car as she had never been in one, took them around a few sites on the scenic tour so they could enjoy a little bit of a longer ride...he wanted to know some recommendations for places to get pierced and she wanted to know where to go for a tattoo...beats me as I have neither but I told them I would text them after asking some of the other pedicabbers who do...

Picked up two women and a man from Guanajuato, Mexico and another town near Mexico City, but who live in Austin, very skimpy clothing, super friendly, fun ride....

Two guys...who wanted to go to west 6th...we were accosted by another guy in a group who said to me "you look pretty good for a guy who drives gay guys around all night"... wtf does that mean? The guys in my cab were nice and one of them started talking about how the pedicabbers all have nice legs and butts, and then of course he wanted a feel....

Last ride was a bigger guy from Austin and two girls from Dallas who wanted to go to Katz's...one of the girls starts to talk about my legs, and then the other girl asks '...if you brought a girl home whom you might describe as "well-f*****", would you take her to meet your mother?'...Of course, I think we all know the answer to this question...

No comments:

Post a Comment