Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last rides

Split a ride with another pedicabber from W 6th to 2nd and Guadalupe...five girls from Juarez, Mex...

Picked up three girls at 2nd and Guadalupe who wanted to go to Speakeasy...

Picked up a couple at Cedar St. They wanted to go to the Sheraton...the hill on 11th is brutal...

Picked up a couple at Trulucks who wanted to go to their car at 8th and Trinity...she was here, he was from Dallas...another good workout...

Picked up two guys from New Orleans, one lives here now and the other lives in Houston, but says he is going to move here since his fiance lives here....they wanted to go from Molotov on W 6th to Pangea on 4th and Colorado...

Picked up another couple at Pangea who wanted to go to the Sheraton...here I come hill...this is quite a trip distance wise but this one was interesting for a few reasons....he was from New Orleans but lives in Houston now....I pulled up next to another pedicab with three ladies in it, one woman crawled over into my pedicab, and the girl in my cab says, "Honey, I don't share..." To which the woman who crawled in says, " Idon't think your man could satisfy me anyway..." To whic the first one responds, "Oh, believe me he could." After the other woman has returned to her original cab the sarcasm continues... so when the light turned green, I sped off as fast as I could, and when I turned around the couple was sayiing what a good idea taking a pedicab was...

Picked up two women and one guy at 4th and Neches...they wanted to go to the Four Seasons...had to get out of the way of a firetruck coming down 4th, then we headed down San Jacinto to the hotel...they claimed they had just gotten married that day, but then it became unclear whether the guy had married the girl or the girls had married each other...welcome to Austin...

For my last ride of the night I ended up picking up the same two girls from last night who were my last ride of the night yesterday, minus the guy...they wanted to go to Katz's again....we continued our discussion about the girl who had been described as being well f*****...I had actually been thinking about this a bit...did it mean she was skilled or used? I think we all know the answer to that question...

No comments:

Post a Comment